Thank you to all teachers who taught me to learn not only the subjects they teach, but inspired me to learn life.
You will always be part of my joyful journey and it is my prayer and hope that as you shared your knowledge, experiences, talents, and aspirations, I can do the same to those students given under my care.
Thank you, Teachers!
- To my mother who is my first teacher, teaching me how to read and write when I was only three years old and even teaching me up to now regarding various lessons in a Christian and married life
- To my father who is my first inspiration when it comes to music, leadership, and family devotions
- To my Sunday school teachers, youth leaders, and pastors who are teaching me about the Basic Information Before Leaving Earth = BIBLE and helping me draw closer to the Best Teacher Ever!
- To my preschool to graduate level teachers who taught me how to think through the many challenging subjects – helping me become a better student (Preschool@School of the Infant Jesus; Grade 1@Ichon Elementary School, Southern Leyte; Grade 2 – 3@Sta. Ines Elementary School; Grade 4 – 6@Mabalacat Elementary School; High school@Holy Angel University; College@Holy Angel University and Pampanga State Agricultural University; Masters@Bulacan State University)
- To my piano teachers who instilled music in my heart and in my life
- To my journalism teachers and, at present, my various clients who are helping me improve my professional writing skills
- To my past and present students who are always various walking subjects to learn from
Happy Teachers Day to all of you and may you continue inspiring others!